Canadian Climate Literacy Survey
Learning for a Sustainable Future, in collaboration with Dr. Ellen Field and Associate Professor Paul Berger from the Faculty of Education at Lakehead University and Leger Research Intelligence Group, is undertaking a national survey to gain an understanding of current levels of knowledge and perceptions of climate change and to assess the education system role in addressing climate change education.
This survey is targeting the general public, parents of K-12 students, students ages 12 -18, teachers and other interested educators across the country.
Responses are sought from diverse perspectives; whether you feel strongly or are indifferent about climate change and the role of education, your opinions are important!
The results will be shared with provincial/territorial Ministries of Education, Teacher Federations, and other education stakeholder groups across Canada.
- link to participate coming soon!
- survey will take approximately 15 minutes
- survey is available in both English and French
- this research study has been reviewed and approved by the Lakehead University Research Ethics Board.
- all survey responses are anonymous
- respondents can enter to win 1 of 5 HP Sprocket smartphone photo printers!
Key Strategies that Transform Learning
From Environmental Education to Citizenship and Sustainability