Registration: LSF's & CCUNESCO's 2024 UNESCO Schools Network National Conference (April 9-11)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING:
Welcome to LSF & CCUNESCO’s 2024 UNESCO Schools Network National Conference. This multi-day event is designed to ENGAGE your students in local climate & sustainability issues, EQUIP them with knowledge and skills needed to make change, and EMPOWER them to take action.
- Date: April 9 – April 11, 2024
- April 9: Evening events
- April 10: Full day
- April 11: Half day
- April 9: York University
- April 10: York University
- April 11: Royal Ontario Museum
- Grades: 7-12
- Theme: The Sustainable Development Goals and Climate Action
- You may bring 1-2 teachers and 2 students (+ 2 Youth Council Students for schools with Youth Councils).
- Meals will be provided for the duration of the conference!
Please contact jenn@LSF-LST.ca if you have any questions about the event.
Important Travel Information:
- Participants are responsible for booking their own transportation to and from the event but travel subsidies will be provided to both teachers and students at the following amounts:
- Nova Scotia: $350/participant
- New Brunswick: $400/participant
- Quebec: $400/participant
- Ontario (Schools outside Toronto): $150/participant
- Manitoba: $300/participant
- Saskatchewan: $300/participant
- Alberta: $350/participant
- British Columbia: $400/participant
- Yukon: $500/participant
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the subsidies.
*If you would like to participate, please complete this form by January 19th at the latest.