LSF's Action Project Funding Application
We are funding student-led climate change/sustainability Action Projects with up to $500 each.
- Action Project Funding applications are due December 17, 2021.
- Applicants will be notified by January 31, 2022.
- Action Projects must be completed and Final Reports submitted by May 25, 2022.
- We work with grade K-12 students in Canada.
- Projects must relate to climate change or other sustainability issues.
- Action Projects must be student-led.
- We generally DO NOT FUND landscapers/contractors, speaker fees, donations to other organizations, travel (i.e. busing), or large-scale installations such as water bottle refill stations (exceptions may apply!)
- See Funding Rubric for more details.
- You can preview the application questions for reference here.
- We grant 75% of the funds up front with the remaining 25% granted after we receive your Final Report.
- You will need to submit receipts or proof of purchase for all budget items.
- All Action Projects must also be posted on Our Canada Project by May 25, 2022, including some great photos of your students in action. So get snappy!
Please email us at funding@LSF-LST.ca if you have any questions.