Action Project Grant Request - LSF Youth Forum
REVIEW BEFORE REQUESTING:
- If you have completed the minimum number of workshops (at least 4) as part of one of LSF’s virtual Youth Forums, you are eligible for an Action Project grant
- Action Project grants are up to $500*
- Action Projects must be student-led
- Projects must relate to the theme of the Youth Forum (e.g. climate action, water, or the UN Sustainable Development Goals)
- You may request your grant any time before May 1, 2022
- We generally DO NOT FUND landscapers/contractors, speaker fees, donations to other organizations, travel (i.e. busing), or large-scale installations such as water bottle refill stations (exceptions may apply!)
- You will need to submit receipts or proof of purchase for all budget items.
- Action Projects must be completed and Final Reports submitted by May 25, 2022.
- All Action Projects must also be posted on Our Canada Project by May 25, 2022, including some great photos of your students in action. So get snappy!
*if you completed more than 1 Youth Forum, you are eligible for up to $500 per completed Forum